One of the biggest drivers of a successful business is efficiency, and the ability to automate routine tasks is a great way to increase overall efficiency. By and large, the IT department is responsible for providing the infrastructure for this automation. At an even more basic level, by implementing the governance for the use of network and operating systems, the IT department enables the company’s employees to communicate, collaborate and automate routine tasks, and generally provide teams with the functionality they need to perform their duties.
The Faculty of Information Technology (FoIT) offering the following mentioned below programmes:
|Candidate must have passed Class 10+2 with 48% marks for General Category and Passing Marks for SC/ST & OBC Category in any subject.|
|Candidate must have passed graduation degree (BCA/BSc (Maths)/BSc IT/CS) with 50% marks for General Category and 45 % marks for SC & ST Category OR Student who do have Maths subject at 10+2 level examination than graduation in any subject are eligible for admission in MCA.|
|Candidate must have passed graduation degree Examination in any subject with 50% marks|
- Well Established Computer Lab with latest online software
- Well Equipped Language Lab
- Shekhawati Institute of Technology Sikar is awarded as 1st Rank in QIV (Highest Quality Index Value) from Bikaner Technical University, Bikaner.
- MCA Student Named Mr. Avichal Sharma, (Gold Medalist) Ist Position in GJU, Haryana Merit List.
- MCA Student Named Mrs. Komal Mitawa, (Gold Medalist) Ist Position in RTU, Kota Merit List.
- MCA Student Named Mr. Nitin Soni, Xth Position in RTU, Kota Merit List.
Industrial Tour/Fun Tour
- Departmental students have visited Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Dehradun.
- Departmental students have visited Saras Dairy Palsana as industrial visit
- Departmental students have visited RSWM Ltd Reengus as industrial visit
- Departmental students have visited Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd. Neemrana as industrial visit
- 2 Days Workshop on IOT (Internet of Thing) organized for B.Tech Students . Dr. Anil Sarolia,Associate Professor and Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Patwa, Associate Professor Mody University, Laxmangarh, Sikar acted as keynote Speakers.
- 3 Days Workshop on Python & Machine Learningorganized for B.Tech Students . Mr. VimalOja and Mr. DharmveerChoudhary, jaipuracted as keynote Speaker.
- 2 Days National Conference on “ Recent Advances in Mathematical Applications for Science, Engineering & Management (RAMASEM) & 30th Annual Conference of Rajasthan GanitaParishad. Dr C B Gupta Professor BITS Pilani, Prof S.D Purohit, GS & Asst Prof RTU Kota and Dr Harish Sharma Conference Coordinator TEQIP- III worked as Expert along with other distinguished guests.
ADMISSIONS TO BCA & MSC-IT COURSE WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE:
- At College Level
ADMISSIONS TO MCA COURSE WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE:
- Category A: Through Rajasthan, MCA Admission Process (RMCAAP)is one of the state-level admission procedure to take admission in MCA. The admissions will be offered on the basis of % Secured at Graduation level.
- Category B: Through College level application
|Admission Mail Id|