Human Resources are the key to development and growth in the post-liberalization era. Understanding the need for a well-qualified and highly talented workforce, investment in education and skill development is necessary. Increasing investments in higher education and larger emphasis on superior primary education will result in the prime success stories in the coming decade.
The MBA Programme offered at Faculty of Management is a two-year full-time post graduate course. It equips the students with effective skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential for leadership in business around the world. The programme is designed to provide both a portfolio of strong functional skills and the ability to apply, adapt and integrate those skills in different management settings. During one year of study, the candidates obtain a broad perspective on the nuances of managing at a time of great change and acquire skills to lead teams and organizations to success in a globalized competitive business environment. In the second year, the course offers dual specialization in FM, MM, HRM, BA, ABM& ESBM. During the MBA course, all students have to undergo summer training for 6 to 8 weeks with an industrial, business or services organization for the successful completion of their degree. SGI provides the aspirants excellent training opportunities culminating in their placement. The entire training programme is carried out under the supervision of the department in the organization approved for the purpose from time to time.
BBA is an exciting and innovative regular three-year full-time programme. Students get an opportunity to gain wide exposure, invaluable experience and practical knowledge during this course. Throughout the programme, the learners acquire a holistic approach to learning through industry visits, guest lectures, seminars and workshops. The undergraduate students are nurtured at an early age to become ethically responsible global managers of tomorrow.
The Faculty of Management (FOM) offering the following mentioned below programmes:
|MBA (FM, MM, HRM, BA, ABM, ESBM)|
|Branches: Finance I Marketing I Human Resource Management I Business Analytics I Agri Business Management I Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management|
The candidate should have passed 10+2 (any Stream) with 48% Marks.
|The candidate should have passed graduation (any subject) with 50% Marks OR 45% Marks for SC/ST category)|
- Well Established Computer Lab with latest online software.
- Well Equipped Language Lab.
- Shekhawati Institute of Technology Sikar is awarded as 1st Rank in QIV (Highest Quality Index Value) from Bikaner Technical University, Bikaner.
- 74% of Students of departments are already placed through Campus Selection this year.
Industrial Tour/Fun Tour
- Departmental students have visited Kullu, Manali, Rohtang, Amritsar, Wagha Border.
- Departmental students have visited Saras Dairy Palsana as industrial visit.
- Departmental students have visited RSWM Ltd Reengus as industrial visit.
- Departmental students have visited Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd. Neemrana as industrial visit.
- Departmental students have visited Autolite (India) Ltd, Jaipur as industrial visit.
- Webinar on “Administrative approach to management”. Sh Narayan Singh Sesma (Retd RAS) acted as an expert in this webinar.
ADMISSIONS TO BBA COURSE WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE:
- The admissions will be offered on the basis of % Secured at 10+2 level at college level.
ADMISSIONS TO MBA COURSE WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE:
- Category A: Through Rajasthan Management Admission Process (RMAP)is one of the state level admission procedure to take admission in MBA. The admissions will be offered on the basis of % Secured at Graduation level.
- Category B: Through College level application (Management quota)
|Admission Mail Id|