R & D Cell Overview
Research is the foundation of scholastics. It disentangles idea assembling and changes new thoughts into developments in compatibility of another period of energy for investigate. Each discovering gives tremendous joy and duplicates excitement towards accomplishing objective.
The Research and Development Cell means to support look into culture in the College by advancing examination in recently rising and testing zones of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities. It energizes the understudies and staff to attempt the exploration in recently developing outskirts territories of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities including multidisciplinary fields. This upgrades the general research capacity of sprouting technocrats by method of taking an interest in meetings, courses, workshops, venture rivalry, and so forth.
Objective of R & D Cell
- To make mindfulness and openings in Research and Development among the staff and understudies and to make Research and Development environment in each office.
- To create atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications by registering Ph. D‘s.
- To persuade the employees of the gathering for R&D exercises in the zone of their specialization.
- To support staff individuals and understudies to distribute specialized papers for distributing in National and rumored International Conferences/Journals.
- To embrace investigate exercises and improvement ventures offered by offices, for example, DRDO,RCI, DST, AICTE, UGC, and so forth.
- To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/FDP from various available funding agencies.
- To encourage the development of research movement among the scholastic network .
- To arrange workforce level workshops and staff advancement exercises on examine related issue.
So as to advance innovative work exercises, the establishment stretches out its full help to understudies/personnel/staff. Full/Partial money related help is given to all imaginative research and improvement stirs taken up by the understudies, personnel and staff individuals. The management empowers understudies, workforce and staff to take an interest in National/International Conferences, Training programs.
Function of R & D Cell
- To make the foundation as a Research Scholar.
- To address the issues of research.
- To propose suggestions with their effect.
- To give self-governance to the Principal examiners according to the rules gave by the financing specialists.
- To urge/inspire staff to take examine activities in the office.
- To give sufficient foundation and backing as far as innovation and data needs.
- Facilitating convenient inspecting and accommodation of use declarations.
- To make mindfulness among the understudies and staff on the way of life of research and inclination.
- To get data once in a quarter of a year in the endorsed group on personnel contribution on managing understudies, paper distributions, examine ventures from outer subsidizing organizations and including in cooperative research movement.
- To direct/take an interest in workshops, preparing projects and refinement programs on limit working regarding examination and consultancy and soaking up look into culture among staff and understudies.
- Arranging visitor speakers under Institute-Industry-Interaction projects to advance research on industry needs.
- To depute senior personnel to different research associations for getting community extends and receiving best practices
- Sponsoring staff and understudies to introduce papers at National/International.
- Meetings according to the specified rules referenced in the Quality Document of the organization.
- To designate low maintenance Research Advisors for advancing the nature of research and direction for applying for ventures.
|1||Dr. K.K. Vyas||Convener|
|2||Dr Surjeet Kumar Bishnoi||Advisor|
|3||Dr. Alok Kumar||Member|
|4||Dr. Amit Sharma||Member|
|5||Dr. Nand Kishore Sharma||Member|
|6||Dr. Ranjana Jain||Member|
|7||Mr. Dinesh Kumar||Member|
|8||Mr. Nitin Soni||Member|
|9||Mrs. Nisha Poonia||Member|
During Last 2 years 66 research papers are published by the faculty members of SGI in Various reputed International Journals & 42 research papers are published in national level journals and more than 83 faculty members have presented their research papers in International/national level Conferences/Seminars & workshops.