Engineers are everywhere, and now life without engineering would be next to impossible.Engineers are creative as well as problem-solvers. Engineers use their imagination to design solutions for real life world’s problems. In fact, engineering helps us to build our future by providing excellent technology and its regular advancements. The Faculty of Diploma Engineering (FoP) at SGI, works with specialization in the fields of Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
The Faculty of Polytechnic (FOP) offering the following mentioned below programmes:
|Branches:Computer Science and Engineering | Civil Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering|
|P.Tech ( Lateral Entry)|
|Branches: Computer Science and Engineering | Civil Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering .|
Student have passed Secondary Class Examination with Passing marks only with Science and Math Subject.
|P.Tech (CSE,Civil,ECE,EE,ME, Arch, HMCT & FD)|
Student have passed Senior Secondary (Science – Math) Class Examination OR ITI from NCVT with Passing marks are eligible to take admission directly in Second Year of P.Tech.
Laboratories at SGI Sikar experiences most part of academics which transfers real experiences of tools & techniques to the students. All the Laboratories have state-of-the-art computer facilities for browsing information and sharing of knowledge and information. Thus, enabling the students to access the high speed internet facility. The computer centers are equipped with modern PCs having latest configuration, a variety of peripherals such as high speed network, laser and inkjet printing facility and DVD writers. Besides, it has sophisticated web-based integrated system facilitating continuous interaction between the faculty and students, in formulating academic assignments. Specific departmental laboratories are designed in such way that it covers all aspects of their academic curriculum which ensure real time real hand practices. Laboratories are well equipped with essential tools & techniques with safety measures followed by Do’s & Don’ts.
- P.Tech Architecture Engineering Student Named Tanjila Nabi Secured 2nd Position in BTER, Jodhpur Merit List.
- P.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Student Named Shivram Gurjar Secured 4th Position in BTER, Jodhpur Merit List.
Industrial Tour/Fun Tour
- Industrial Tour Organized For Diploma Civil Engineering Students at Bitumin & Stone Crashing Industry.
- Industrial Tour Organized For Diploma students at Saras Dairy ,Palsana.
- Industrial Tour Organized For Diploma Students at RSWM, Reengus,Sikar
- Industrial Tour Organized For Diploma Electrical Students at Rex Pipes and Cables Industries Limited,Sikar
- Industrial Tour Organized For Diploma Students at Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri (HCL)
- Industrial Tour Organized For Diploma Engineering Students at BSNL office ,Sikar
- 2 Days Workshop on IOT (Internet of Thing) organized for Diploma Engineering Students . Dr. Anil Sarolia, Associate Professor and Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Patwa, Associate Professor Mody University, Laxmangarh, Sikar acted as keynote Speakers.
- 3 Days Workshop on Python & Machine Learningorganized for Diploma Engineering . Mr. VimalOja and Mr. DharmveerChoudhary, jaipur acted as keynote Speaker.
- 2 Days National Conference on “ Recent Advances in Mathematical Applications for Science, Engineering & Management (RAMASEM) & 30th Annual Conference of Rajasthan GanitaParishad. Dr C B Gupta Professor BITS Pilani, Prof S.D Purohit, GS & Asst Prof RTU Kota and Dr Harish Sharma Conference Coordinator TEQIP- III worked as Expert along with other distinguished guests.
ADMISSIONS TO DIPLOMA ENGINEERING WILL BE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CATEGORY
- Category A: Through Coordinator GPC Jodhpur is one of the state level admission procedure to admit the candidates in P.Tech course. The admissions will be offered on the basis of % Secured at Secondary level.
- Category B : Through College level application (Management quota)
ADMISSIONS TO DIPLOMA ENGINEERING WILL BE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CATEGORY:
- Category A: Through Coordinator GPC Ajmeris one of the state level admission procedure to admit the candidates in P.TechLateral Entry course. The admissions will be offered on the basis of % Secured at Senior Secondary (Maths) or ITI level.
|Admission Mail Id|