Engineers are everywhere, and now life without engineering would be next to impossible. Engineers are creative as well as problem-solvers. Engineers use their imagination to design solutions for real life world’s problems. In fact, engineering helps us to build our future by providing excellent technology and its regular advancements. The Faculty of Engineering (FOE) at SGI, works with specialization in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Agriculture Engineering and Civil Engineering at UG (BTech) Level & Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering at PG (MTech) level .
The Faculty of Engineering (FOE) offering the following mentioned below programmes:
|B.Tech ( AE, CE, ME, EE, CSE)|
|Branches: Computer Science and Engineering | Agriculture Engineering | Civil Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Electrical Engineering .|
|B.Tech ( Lateral Entry)|
|Branches: Computer Science and Engineering | Agriculture Engineering | Civil Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Electrical Engineering|
|M.Tech ( ME,CSE,Power Systems)|
|Branches: Computer Science and Engineering | Mechanical Engineering| Power System|
|B.Tech (CSE, AE, CE, ME, EE)|
|The candidate should have passed with 45% Marks in PCM/PCB and 40% Marks in PCM/PCB for SC/ST category in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or any other examination recognized / equivalent to board OR as per latest norms of REAP. Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission in B.Tech. course shall be as under :
For CS/CE/ME/EE – 10+2 with PCM and for Agriculture Engg 10+2 with PCM/PCB/Agriculture
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)|
|Students who have passed BSc. or Polytechnic are eligible for admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry. Branch option is open for BSc pass students and for Polytechnic pass out students it’s as per LEEP. Latest rules for admission from LEEP Norms are applicable.|
|M.Tech (CSE,ME,Power Systems)|
Candidate should be B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering OR as per CAM Norms
Candidates appearing in B.E./B.Tech. (Final Semester) Examination can also apply. However, they will have to produce their mark-sheets at the time of admission, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled.
* GATE qualified candidates would be given preference.
Laboratories at SGI Sikar experiences most part of academics which transfers real experiences of tools & techniques to the students. All the Laboratories have state-of-the-art computer facilities for browsing information and sharing of knowledge and information. Thus, enabling the students to access the high speed internet facility. The computer centers are equipped with modern PCs having latest configuration, a variety of peripherals such as high speed network, laser and inkjet printing facility and DVD writers. Besides, it has sophisticated web-based integrated system facilitating continuous interaction between the faculty and students, in formulating academic assignments. Specific departmental laboratories are designed in such way that it covers all aspects of their academic curriculum which ensure real time real hand practices. Laboratories are well equipped with essential tools & techniques with safety measures followed by Do’s & Don’ts.
- B.Tech Mining Engineering Student Named Lalawmpuii Secured IInd Position in RTU, Kota Merit List.
- B.Tech Mining Engineering Student Named Deepak Vishnoi Secured VIth Position in RTU, Kota Merit List.
- B.Tech Mining Engineering Student Named AmitaKumari Secured VIth Position in RTU, Kota Merit List.
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Student Named Anita Kumari Secured IXth Position in RTU, Kota Merit List.
Industrial Tour/Fun Tour
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech Civil Engineering Students at Bitumin& Stone Crashing Industry.
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech Agriculture Students at Soil Testing Laboratories,Sikar
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech students at Saras Dairy , Palsana.
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech Students at RSWM,Reengus,Sikar
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech ElectricalEngineering Students at Rex Pipes and Cables Industries Limited,Sikar
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech Agriculture Engineering Students at G.B. Pant University ,Uttrakhand
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech Mining Engineering Students at Hindustan Copper Limited,Khetri (HCL)
- Industrial Tour Organized For B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering Students at BSNL office ,Sikar
- 2 Days Workshop on IOT (Internet of Thing) organized for B.Tech Students . Dr. Anil Sarolia,Associate Professor and Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Patwa, Associate Professor Mody University, Laxmangarh, Sikar acted as keynote Speakers.
- 3 Days Workshop on Python & Machine Learningorganized for B.Tech Students . Mr. VimalOja and Mr. DharmveerChoudhary, jaipuracted as keynote Speaker.
- 2 Days National Conference on “ Recent Advances in Mathematical Applications for Science, Engineering & Management (RAMASEM) & 30th Annual Conference of Rajasthan GanitaParishad. Dr C B Gupta Professor BITS Pilani, Prof S.D Purohit, GS & Asst Prof RTU Kota and Dr Harish Sharma Conference Coordinator TEQIP- III worked as Expert along with other distinguished guests.
ADMISSIONS TO B.TECH WILL BE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CATEGORY:
- Category A: Through Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is one of the state level admission procedure to admit the candidates in B.Tech UG courses. The admissions will be offered on the basis of JEE Main/NATA or intermediate merit.
REAP Code: 1090
- Category B : Through College level application (Management quota)
ADMISSIONS TO B.TECH II Year (Lateral Entry) WILL BE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CATEGORY:
Students who have passed BSc. (Maths) or Polytechnic are eligible for admission in BTech Lateral Entry. Branch option is open for BSc (Maths) pass students and for Polytechnic pass out students it’s as per LEEP. Latest rules for admission from LEEP are applicable.
LEEP Code: 1090
ADMISSIONS TO M.TECH WILL BE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CATEGORY:
- Admissions are made through the Counseling conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota and also directly at the College level. The University issues notification for counseling in the month of June, July and invites applications from the students. The University provides the detailed instructions / information through the notification.
- The criteria for direct admissions at College level against Management Quota is B.E. / B. Tech in relevant branches of engineering with minimum 55% aggregate for general category and 50% aggregate for SC/ST/Others.
|Admission Mail Id|